Installing Content Exporter
Content Exporter supports Atlassian Server, Data Center and Cloud platforms. It is available in the following ways:
- as a traditional, on-premise app running in your Confluence instance behind the firewall
- as a cloud app service that is running on our servers and embedded into your Confluence Cloud
There are two ways to install Content Exporter.
- 1.Open the Confluence Plugin Manager.
- 2.Click Find new apps and search for Content Exporter.
- 3.Install Content Exporter.
Installing Content Exporter from the Confluence Plugin Manager
Installing Content Exporter from the Atlassian Marketplace