Pricing Update effective October 1st 2018
Effective from October 1st, 2018, prices of Email This Issue for Jira Server will change.
- Why the change?
- What we have done so far
- What we'll do next
- What will my new pricing be?
- When will the prices change?
- Can I still purchase at the old price before the effective date?
- I have valid maintenance, do I have to pay the difference when the prices change?
- Will the prices of Email This Issue for Jira Cloud change as well?
- I have more questions, where can I ask them?
There are a couple of reasons we believe the price change is inevitable.
Our prices have not changed for more than three years while the value of this product has increased dramatically thanks to the
- Bunch of new features that have been developed, such as
- Service Desk integration with mail handlers and customizable Service Desk Customer Notifications
- REST and OSGi APIs for integration with other apps and services
- Support for scheduled cleanup of stored email items (it helps you comply with GDPR)
- Support for major apps (nFeed, Insight) in outgoing emails
- We realized that our support service could not keep pace with the growing popularity of our apps. Therefore we hired two new members in our support team responsible for reducing our response time and refreshing our documentation. Their onboarding is in progress.
- We are investing more time and resources in product development, to name a few, we will
- Make configuration easier by redesigning the user interface following UX principles
- Support Export-Import of settings
- Improve Service Desk integration
- Support multi-language templates
- The approval process for Data Center compatibility is in progress and we will continuously test the app against large instances.
- We are refreshing the product documentation.
- We will produce new tutorial videos and publish them on our YouTube channel.
- We'll get even closer to you at AUGs, Atlassian Partner events where we'll showcase best practices and hold webinars.
Prices depend on your Jira's user tier. The new pricing will affect all tiers but the starter (10-user) tier.
The prices will change on 01 Oct 2018
Sure. We offer a grandfathering period through 30 Nov 2018.
During this period you can purchase new, renew or upgrade existing licenses with a maintenance up to 36 months. This means you can secure the old prices for up to 3 years.
No. Price changes will only affect you when you renew maintenance or upgrade to a higher user tier.
Not now. This change includes only the Server version of Email This Issue.