Migrating recipient restrictions
Note that the settings you could configure under General Configuration on Server is not available in a single menu but can be configured in different menus on Cloud.
This section describes how to migrate recipient restrictions from Server to Cloud.
- 1.On the Server interface, go to General Configuration under the SETTINGS menu item on the sidebar to display the Restrictions panel.
- 2.On the Cloud interface, go to Recipient Restrictions under the Outgoing Mails configuration tab.
- 3.Copy and paste the content from the Restrictions panel on Server to the Hide recipients panel on Cloud. As shown in the image below, make sure to copy and paste the content of the following fields:
- Exclude Project Roles → Project Roles
- Exclude User Groups → Groups
- Exclude Custom Fields → Custom Fields
- 4.Copy and paste the content from the Restrictions panel on Server to the Recipients allowlist and blocklist and the Exclude external recipients panels on Cloud. As shown in the image below, make sure to copy and paste the content of the following fields. Note that the Limit to project user recipients feature is not available on Cloud.
- Recipient allowlist → Recipient Whitelist
- Recipient blocklist → Recipient Blacklist
- Exclude external recipients → Exclude external recipients
- 5.Save your settings.
Your restrictions have been set.
For more information, see: