Model scheme settings
This section offers information for Odoo users on how to configure model schemes for the Oregional REST API.
Model schemes allow you to create a collection of model configurations.
A model scheme can be used by several applications.
It is enough to change the scheme and all applications linked to the scheme will behave the same way.
The app is shipped with the Default model scheme to give you an idea about this feature.
The list of active model schemes is displayed by default.
Inactive model schemes can be opened using seach filter and search for field Active with value is false
Only users with Oregional Odoo App administrator permission can make settings for model schemes
List of Odoo model configurations available for the Confluence application when using the macro to select the Odoo record
There are three ways to limit the list of models:
- None: there is no limit, all models are available
- Blacklist: all models except for the listed models are available
- Whitelist: only the listed models are available, this options uses model configurations, where you can change the model's display name, add an icon, limit fields, etc. For more information, see Model configuration settings.
Not all models make sense to a user in Confluence, so it can be useful to limit what can be searched in Confluence.
The actually available models depend on the Odoo user's permission.
This list only controls what is made available for the application for listing purposes.
Users can still perform operations in models related to the listed models if they have the appropriate permissions in Odoo.
On the audit tab admins can find information about:
- creation timestamp
- user who created the record
- last modification timestamp
- user who last modified the record