Export profiles can be used for storing export settings in a central place where it is accessible for everyone. They are used to produce exports with the exact same look and feel. Export profiles contain the following settings:
Cover page (front and back) settings
Page size and margin settings
Header and footer settings
Table of contents settings
Advanced settings, e.g. Custom PDF fonts.
There are two different types of Export Profiles:
Global export profiles
Global export profiles are available system-wide and can be used in all spaces in the whole Confluence instance.
1. To access global export profiles, go to Content Exporter -> Export Profiles on the Confluence administration page:
Opening Export Profiles
2. On this screen, you can see the list of global Export Profiles.
Creating a new global export profile
1. To create a new global Export Profile, click on the Add profile button:
Creating global Export profile
Editing a global export profile
1. Click on the Edit or the Delete button next to the export profile you'd like edit or delete.
Editing global Export profile
If you click Edit, the Export Profile editor pops up. For more information, see Naming the profile.
If you click Delete, a confirmation dialog pops up. Click OK to delete it, otherwise, click Cancel.
Deleting global Export profile
Space-level export profiles
Space-level export profiles are available only in the space where they were created.
1. To access the list of space-level export profiles, go to Space Tools -> Content Exporter:
Opening space level configuration
Creating a new space-level export profile
1. To create a new space-level export profile, click the Add profile button: