Exporting Confluence pages
1. To start the export, click the the three dots in the top right corner of a page for the following new menu items to show up in the action section:
- Export to PDF: Starts an export in PDF format.
- Export to Word: Starts an export in Microsoft Word format.
- Export to HTML: Starts an export in zipped HTML format.
Content Exporter options in Confluence Server
Content Exporter options in Confluence Cloud
2. By clicking the Export menu, Content Exporter's export dialog opens.
3. Select an Export profile from the previously created global and space-level profiles:
Select Export profile
4. Select Current page only from the Select content drop-down field.
Export current page
1. Export multiple pages starting from the current page by selecting Selected pages in the Select content drop-down field. If you choose this option, all pages will be listed and preselected.
2. Include and exclude pages by checking or unchecking the checkbox next to the pages.
1. To export pages in the tree that has a certain label select Selected pages in the Select content drop-down field and enter your labels in Filter by labels.
2. Hit Enter or click Apply to execute the filter and Clear to remove the current filter.
1. Export the whole page tree starting from the current page by selecting Current page with children in the Select content drop-down field.
Export current and all child pages
1. Click Export for the export process to start in the background.
Export in progress
Example for an exported document in PDF: