PDF Custom fonts
By default, the Content Exporter supports a subset of fonts. If you need to use other fonts (eg. Chinese, Japanese or other non-supported fonts) or specific styling (eg. corporate fonts), you need to upload custom fonts as a Confluence administrator. Later users can select them in the profile.
A font consists of the following parts:
- a name that you can use to refer to the font
- font files for different styling of fonts
Each file contains the following fonts for different styling:
- bold italic
To upload a custom font follow these steps:
1. Go to General Configuration → Content Exporter → PDF Custom fonts
2. Enter a Font name. This name will be visible in the font selector on the profile editor.
3. Select the font files to upload by clicking Choose File.
3. Click Upload.