Export Project Documentation to Confluence - On premise
Jira Project Documentation as a Confluence page
Open Glass Documentation
Click on Export as on the top right corner, select Confluence from the dropdown menu:
There are two different ways to export:
- CREATE - new documentation as a child page
- UPDATE - existing documentation
User can choose
- The Confluence Instance which has a valid Application Link to your Jira
- The Confluence Space within the instance, where the export will take place
- The Confluence Page
- to which the child page will be created
- which will be updated
- The Page Title - the name of the created / updated page
Confluence export screen
The exported page contains all the information available with Glass Documentation - in Jira:
Exported document in Confluence
All exported pages come with a label: glass-jira-project-documentation and a hidden page property macro with the most important data of your project.
After you have exported some pages with Glass, create a new page in your Confluence and insert Page Properties Report macro, with the following settings. (Only the label is necessary for this report, so you can create cross-space overview as well).
Page properties macro
When the macro is inserted, this page becomes an automatically updated page with all your project configurations. You can easily overview project complexity by comparing workflows, issue types, and People in the project.
Confluence page for overviewing all exports