Migrating permissions for sending emails manually
Note that the settings you could configure under General Configuration on Server is not available in a single menu but can be configured in different menus on Cloud.
This section describes how to migrate permissions for sending emails manually from Server to Cloud.
- 1.On the Server interface, go to General Configuration under the SETTINGS menu item on the sidebar to display the Permissions and Condition for Sending Emails Manually panel.
- 2.On the Cloud interface, go to the list of permission schemes as shown in the image below:
- 1.On the Cloud interface, go to Permission to Send Emails Manually under the PERMISSIONS menu item of the Administration configuration tab. By default the All users may send emails option is enabled, allowing all registered users to send manual emails from the issue screen.
- 2.Disable the All users may send emails option if it is enabled.
- 3.Click Manage Permission Schemes.
- 3.Select the appropriate Permission Scheme and click on Permissions under the Actions column.
- 4.Search for the Send Issues in Email permission and click Edit.
- 5.Copy and paste the content from the Permissions and Condition for Sending Emails Manually panel on Server to the Grant permission panel on Cloud. As shown in the image below, make sure to copy and paste the content of the following fields:
- Project Roles → Project Role
- Groups → Group
- 6.Click Grant to save your settings.
Your permissions have been set.
For more information, see: