This tutorial requires the following prerequisites to be met:
By following this guide you will be able to send issues via email from Jira using the default email template.
Read more here:
1. Open the issue in Jira. To send a manual email, do either of the following:
- Click the Email button on the right side of the issue screen.
- Under More, choose the Email This Issue item from the menu.
- Press Q.
The Email This Issue email edit screen appears on the left, and the actual issue details on the right column of the page:
2. Add recipients in the To and optionally to the Cc fields.
3. Fill out the email subject and the body.
4. Click Send.