Email This Issue now supports OAuth2 authentication mechanism for both Google and Microsoft accounts.
To make this work you have to create the following:
- OAuth Client Credentials in the Google Cloud Console (as described in Enabling OAuth2 Authorization in your Google Account) or in the Microsoft O365 Console (as described in Enabling OAuth2 Authorization in your Microsoft o365 Account)
- a Client Credentials configuration in Email This Issue with the Client ID and Client Secret from the Google Service Account or the Microsoft Service Account. These client credentials can later be selected in the Incoming Mail Accounts and SMTP Servers dialog.
1. To manage the OAuth2 Credentials, go to the Administration configuration tab and choose OAuth2 Credentials under the OAUTH2 menu item.
2. If you create a new credential configuration or edit an existing one, a dialog opens:
In this dialog you can find these properties:
- Name: a custom name for this entry.
- Client id: the Client ID of the OAuth Client Credentials created in Google Cloud Console or the Microsoft O365 Console.
- Client secret: the Client Secret of the OAuth Client Credentials created in Google Cloud Console or the Microsoft O365 Console.
- Redirect URI: this is a read-only field containing the redirect URI to Email This Issue. You can copy its value by clicking on the icon next to the input field and it should be used in the Google Console or the Microsoft O365 Console when configuring the OAuth2 Credentials. The value is always the following: https://jeti.addon.meta-inf.hu/admin/oauth2/callback